The Professional Services Sales Executive is responsible for selling RoundTower Professional Services which include managed services, residencies, RoundTower Practice developed consulting solutions, migration services (data center, workload and data migration) and implementation services.
The position will focus on selling and supporting key opportunities developed through assigned sales channels.
- Lead the creation of RoundTower services sales go-to-market and sales force enablement training
- Identify and qualify new leads through account planning with core sales, telemarketing, named channel partners, and other sources.
- Continually develop and further qualify leads and manage them through the Services sales cycle from prospect to qualified leads to proposal to contract including coordination of appropriate personnel within RTT services.
- Drive sales calls: articulate the value proposition to customers and prospects, qualify, position and close services sales opportunities.
Proposal Generation and Delivery
- Drive proposal development process from services solution strategy discussions through solution design, pricing, proposal document preparation.
- Gather and document customer defined requirements from which proposed solutions are developed.
Contract Preparation, Delivery and Close Deal
- Drive contract preparation process from strategy discussions through contract preparation and negotiations.
- Be familiar with a proposed contracts terms and conditions to answer most questions regarding contract interpretation.
- Ensure orderly hand-off and transition to assigned Technical Account Executive for Managed Services contracts or appropriate Practice resource for consulting services.
- 6+ years sales experience selling IT services into mid-market companies. This may include: IT Outsourcing, Hosting and cloud services; Remote monitoring and management; Backup solutions; Disaster recovery solutions
- BA/BS in related field preferred
- Proven track record in identifying new leads, qualifying prospects, and closing sales to new customers consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quota.
- Experienced in solutions and consultative selling
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of the technologies underlying RTT Practices including IT infrastructure, networking, converged technologies, cloud automation, end user computing and mobility, big data and security.
- Proven ability to effectively sell to executive management and other key decision makers within a company.
- trong sense of urgency, proactive and responsive behavior, follow-through, and customer empathy.
- Experience in disciplined, phased sales process and attendant tools including CRM.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral.