Service Delivery Manager
RoundTower Technologies is a premier Systems Integrator focused on Systems Integration and Consulting. Ranked by Inc. Magazines one of the fastest growing privately held IT companies in the US, We are currently looking for a team manager for the Delivery of Data Center Infrastructure, Migrations and others. This position will focus on managing a team of engineers, including their workload, training needs and requirements, and an escalation issues. At RoundTower, you will enjoy a flexible work environment, along with an emphasis on support, training & development, as well as a strong work-life balance.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Customer satisfaction related to implementation projects for the engineers on the team.
- Managing and developing employees’ technical skills to ensure all team members are up to date on current product versions.
- Resource coordination and assignment for implementation projects, while ensuring consistent and balanced resource utilization across the team.
- Periodic review of process, procedures and protocols to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in the most effective and efficient manner.
- New resource on boarding and training.
- Leading the interviewing and hiring process for additional team members.
- Creating and maintaining weekly team utilization reports.
- Monthly team meetings and One-on-One meetings with team members.
- Escalation point in conjunction with the assigned Project Manager for any deployment issues or escalations.
- Work with the team members on individual development plans conducting quarterly progress reviews.
- Work with the Professional Services Delivery Manager to continual improve the services delivered to our customers.
- Work with the Professional Services Delivery Manager and RoundTower Practice managers to identify future training and certification needs and develop a plan and timeline to complete them.
- Work closely with the sales teams, solutions architects, project manager and implementation teams to ensure the services contained in the SOW, LOE, and Solutions Narrative are scoped correctly prior to these items being presented to a customer for signature.
- Periodic travel for on-site customer and vendor meetings.
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-up and organizational skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong Program and Project Management skills.
- High level knowledge of the Data Center infrastructure and interactions between technologies in a combination of some of the following sections:
- Storage & Converged Solutions
- Project Management
- Backup & Recovery
- Customer Service Experience
- Resource Coordination & Implementation Experience
- Management Experience
- Strong Oral and Written Communications Skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Equivalent