RoundTower Technologies is experiencing phenomenal growth, and we are currently looking for a Consulting Systems Engineer for converged solutions. A CSE provides exemplary pre-sales technical support in addition to subject matter expertise for post-sales implementation or consulting engagements. CSE’s are required to make technical and sales presentations to customer’s business decision makers and technical staff with assistance and leadership from the Account Executives. A CSE must be able to demonstrate the value of a proposed solution to the customer’s technical and business decision makers, as well as the would-be product administrator. The CSE must be proactive and be able to work individually as well as collaborate with Account Executives, Principal Engineers, Project Management and Service Delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the sales/presales team to present the value proposition of converged solutions to customers.
- Understand business requirements of our clients and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements and future strategies.
- Perform product demonstrations and participate in customer proof-of-concept activities.
- Leverage knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to converged solutions, and train the account and technical teams.
- Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately
- Sell RoundTower Professional Services consistently as part of a total solution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales and white-boarding skills.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills with demonstrated technical leadership.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
- Experience or familiarity with VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft virtualization platforms.
- Experience or familiarity with converged and hyper-converged technologies like VCE Vblock, VxBlock, VxRack, VxRail, Cisco Hyperflex, Nutanix and Symplivity
- Ability to do performance analysis of a storage, virtual server, and/or datacenter network environment is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- VCE-CIMDE - VCE Certified Converged Infrastructure Master Design Engineer
- VCE-CIDE - VCE Certified Converged Infrastructure Design Engineer
- VCE-CIA - VCE™ Certified Converged Infrastructure Associate
- CCIE Data Center - Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Data Center
- VCDX - VMware Certified Design Expert
- NPX - Nutanix Platform Expert
- NPP - Nutanix Platform Professional
- Other Data Center Design Related Certs