The Associate ServiceNow Administrator/Developer provides external support for RoundTower ServiceNow clients. Primary responsibilities will be delivering ServiceNow administration, implementation, and support services.
Summary of essential job functions
- Execute (with guidance) ServiceNow administration/configuration of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI Configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc)
- Travel will be required on an as necessary basis and could be up to 50% during key implementations
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Provide input to all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Establish yourself as a technical expert with varying industry knowledge
- Manage workflow design and configuration efforts
- Configuration Management and Asset Management
Career Level Criteria
- Ability to present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters
- Assists with the development and implementation of process documentation
- Functional knowledge and experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Asset, Knowledge Management) preferred.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification (Preferred)
- Working understanding of process definition and design of Configuration Management and its supporting processes on ServiceNow / other industry leading Configuration management tools
- Working understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS (Preferred)
- Good understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques
- Good ability to manage change and engage team members
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to manage and escalate client issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.