RoundTower's Network & Collaboration Practice continues to grow at a phenomenal rate. We are experiencing growth in data center networking, security, converged compute, and adjacent technologies across several verticals such as healthcare, financial, retail, and manufacturing. Due to this growth, we are looking for a senior level network security (Palo Alto) and routing switching professional who is interested in helping to continue our rapid expansion across the country. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the hottest companies a three-time winner (2013,2014, 2015) of Inc.500 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and six-time winner (2010-2015) of the Fast 55 Award.
- Provide exceptional education, assessment, design, integration, documentation, and support services to our customers as a full-time employee
- Create statements of work (SOW) based off proposed solutions.
- Work collaboratively with project managers, account managers, and customers in successfully planning, coordinating, delivering and closing IT projects.
- Maintain up-to-date industry certifications specific to areas of practice and as required to maintain Vendor/VAR status.
- Research and design innovative networking solutions based on customer requirements.
- Design, implementation, and support of network architectures.
- Install and configure network solutions using routers, switches, and security devices from various vendors.
- Install and Configure Palo Alto Firewalls, including Panorama and Layers 3-7.
- Experience migrating from existing firewalls to new Palo Alto firewalls.
- Install and configure software systems that support the network infrastructure such as network monitoring systems, log monitors, DNS servers, and firewalls.
- Troubleshoot network errors and performance problems.
- Documenting procedures and changes related to design, installation, and support.
- Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to handle complex problems effectively. Identify key issues and generates multiple solutions.
- Understand client needs, identify root causes of problems, and develop and implement creative and pragmatic solutions.
- Create as-built documentation and provide knowledge transfer to customers upon completion of the installation and configuration.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Certification and Experience Required:
- Palo Alto - PCNSE Certification
- One of Cisco's Associate Level Certifications (or higher): CCNA – Routing and Switching, CCNA-Data Center
- Catalyst Switching Experience (6k/4k/3k/2k)
Additional Experience and Certifications are a Plus:
- CCNA – Security (or higher) with Next Gen Firewall experience (FirePOWER Appliances, and ASA with FirePOWER)
- Nexus R/S (9k/7k/5k/2k)
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series and C-Series, UCS Fabric, Cisco UCS Manager, UCS Director
- Security: Cisco ISE, 802.11x, RADIUS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP/EAP-FAST
- VMware Experience
- SDN (Software Defined Networking) with OpenFlow, OpenStack, Cisco OnePK, Arista, or NSX
- Data Center Power/Cooling Efficiency
- MDS, DCNM, and Basic Storage elements such as SAN, VSAN, and zoning
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Arista Open Workload
- Python or Powershell scripting for Arista/Cisco 9K, VMware, SDN
- Cisco Communications Manager Experience, UC on UCS
- Enterprise with QoS policies
- Puppet, Chef, other automation/provisioning tools
- Riverbed WAN Acceleration Technology
Skills and Experience
- Post Sales Delivery – Professional Customer Acumen
- Some Pre-Sales experience is required for discovery and account team/customer planning
- 5 - 10 years related experience is required
- Solid understanding of MS – Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint for creating Customer deliverables.
- Knowledge of software and/or hardware, testing and implementation
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to interact with senior-level technical and business decision-makers as a strategic advisor
- Ability to work as a solid member and leader of a team
- Must be a self-starter and have ability to manage expectations with a sales team and with customers
- Strong leadership, communication, and time management skills
- A positive attitude and desire to build a business within a business
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent experience