- Responsible for creating and developing original print and web artwork and professional assets
- Plan, visualize, and produce print graphics and illustrative assets such as case studies, sales and technical collateral and training, powerpoint presentations, external advertisements and signage, promotional posters, infographic, and other projects.
- Conceptualize and design web banner ads, email templates, web advertisement, social media ads, and understand the graphic standards required in all scenarios.
- Conceptualize and create corporate and regional advertisements
- Actively collaborate with marketing, sales, and practice teams to produce assets on demand, sometimes on a tight deadline.
- Update and manage corporate branding guidelines and interpret company brand, style, content into all print and web assets.
- Proactively identify, conceptualize, submit projects based on company initiatives and department need.
- Collaborate and engage in a professional manger with employees, clients, vendors to facilitate schedules and resources.
- Located in Cincinnati, OH
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred: graphic design, visual arts, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B or IT industry
- Strong knowledge and experience with corporate advertising
- Strong organizational, multitasking, time management skills with a high work ethic
- Knowledge of social media and selling across the different mediums
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition for editing and proofreading material
- Comfortable with marketing and branding best practices
- Bonus: experience with web animation, HubSpot, Sharepoint.