Videographer / Video Producer
- Responsible for creating and developing multimedia (audio/visual) video content for visual storytelling, professional selling, and corporate marketing.
- Develop concepts and multimedia assets for customer stories, corporate branding, external corporate promotion, internal sales enablement and training, recruitment and onboarding videos, and other company projects.
- Seamlessly create and manage projects from conception to completion; including but not limited to production prep, filming, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, after effects, and encoding projects for final output.
- Responsible for all project preparation; including but not limited to scouting and reserving shoot locations, scheduling resources, scripting, storyboarding, traveling, budgeting, and managing timelines.
- Responsible for complete end-to-end project management of the video.
- Proactively identify, conceptualize, and submit projects based on company initiatives and departmental need.
- Collaborate and engage in a professional manger with employees, clients, vendors to facilitate schedules and resources.
Requirements / Experience:
- Location in Cincinnati, OH
- Proficient knowledge and technical experience with filming and capturing audio content
- Proficient knowledge of software editing programs – Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop.
- 3-5 years experience in digital or multimedia production in a B2B or IT industry
- 3-5 years as an editor or producer for a B2B or IT organization
- Strong technical and video problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking, time management skills with a high work ethic
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to interact with employees, customers, and vendors in a professional manner
- Comfortable with marketing and branding best practices
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Bonus: experience with YouTube, JSMedia, Vimeo, Parascope.